- 1/2 cup of dark soy
- 1/4 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of MSG (optional)
- 3 lb of beef (or any meat type)
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Trim fat and cut meat into slices of about 1/4″ – 1/8″ thick.
- Mix ingredients, coat meat, leave in bowl, cover and refrigerate over night.
- Remove, rinse, dry.
- Oven – set oven on lowest temp., line cookie sheet with foil, place strips without touching, keep door propped open for ventilation and cook til pliable.
- Dehydrator – line racks with meat, without touching, and dry according to dehydrator’s instructions. Enjoy!
Get more recipes like this for FREE!
Do you want more recipes like this? Download our Beef Jerky Recipes ebook while it's FREE! But hurry...it's only free for a limited time!
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy
Turkey Burger Recipe
Homemade Beef Jerky Recipe
Moroccan Twist Beef Jerky Recipe
Bonfire Beef Jerky Recipe
Bacon Flavored Jerky Recipe
Modern Beef Jerky Recipe
Insanely Hot Beef Jerky
Jimmie’s Zippy Beef Jerky Recipe
Homestyle Beef Jerky Recipe
Combo Jerky Recipe
There are no comments yet... Kick things off by filling out the form below
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL
We want to hear about your experiences with our Jerky Recipes! Please leave your comments on any recipe and help other jerky makers be successful. If you decide to buy Beef Jerky online, check out Jerky.com!